Lunch today: Chicken Nuggets & ½ pbj Sandwich or Pepperoni Calzone; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli & Toast; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isaiah 26:3
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Golf vs. Ithaca, 1:00pm
V Soccer vs. Hemlock 4:30pm
JV Soccer vs. Hemlock 6:00pm
JV Volleyball vs. Frankenmuth at Heritage 6:00pm
Freshman Volleyball Tri Match at Heritage 6:00pm
- If you need to see Mrs. Mueller during the school day, please fill out a form in the office stating your concern or need, and she will send you a pass for your lunch or study hall.
- NHS Applications are due next Thursday, September 5, by 3:30pm
- Protect Life members, help is needed today after school. We will be getting candy ready to use for recruitment. This should only take a half hour or so if we have enough people. Please join us in Mrs. Urbytes’s room.
- First informational Protect Life meeting is Friday the 6th in the RC during meeting time. New members are welcomed and encouraged to come. Protect Life is a pro-life group that strives to educate its members about life issues and save the lives of the unborn.
- Mrs. Mueller is looking for two guys and two girls to serve as counselors at Hartley Outdoor Education for a group of area grade schools. Dates are September 18-20. Please see Mrs. Mueller if you are interested.
- Anyone interested in auditioning for IMPACT (including past members), there will be a short informational meeting this week Thursday (8/29) after school in the computer lab. Audition information will be discussed. If you sing, play guitar, bass, drums, or keyboards, we would love to have you come and get the information. If you can’t make the meeting, see Mr. Eschmann. Auditions will be next week Thursday and Friday.
- Any senior wishing to have their name removed from the homecoming court nomination ballot, please see Mrs. Schwarz by Tuesday, Sept 3rd.
- You may purchase lunch cards in the office before school, or during your lunch hour for $35. Individual lunches are $3.75.
- If you are in need of a Lutheran Study Bible, ESV version, and did not order one before today, please contact Mrs. Miller in the office.
- All new students will receive a planner. If you did not get one, or you are not a new student and would like to purchase one for $5, please come to the office.
- Want to develop upper body strength and dexterity? Looking for a way to impress that cute guy or gal sitting behind you? Join our handbell team! There will be a brief informational meeting after school today in room 108 from about 3:15 – 3:30. No experience necessary! Please talk to Mrs. Doyle if you are interested but can’t attend.
- Fall Baseball workouts: any boys NOT out for a fall sport, are welcome to join the open baseball workouts every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on our baseball field starting Sept. 3. Time: 3:20-4:45. Bring your glove, spikes, and workout clothes. Good time to work on individual skills. Contact Coach Hofmeister if you need more details: 989-225-7385.
- If you need to take medication at school, a form needs to be on file in the office. Prescription drugs are kept under lock and key in the office. The office does not have medication to dispense unless it is your own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. Forms are available in the office.
- Valley Lutheran High School is looking for a JV baseball coach for this coming spring season (2020). If interested and you’d like more information, please contact Athletic Director Eric Smith (email@example.com) or Head Coach Kurt Hofmeister (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-225-7385). Thanks for considering this very important position.
- If your student needs to take medication at school, a form needs to be on file in the office. Prescription drugs are kept under lock and key in the office. The office does not have medication to dispense unless it is their own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. Forms are available in the office and on our website.
- As many of our students stay after school for various functions, we like to have our school store and concessions available. Therefore, if you’d like to share some time with our awesome high schoolers from 2:45-3:30pm, please contact our office!