Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Ravioli
Each lunch includes vegetable, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate, Yogurt and sandwich offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
Cheer on your Chargers:
JV Volleyball @ Millington 5:30pm
Fr. Volleyball @ Millington 5:30pm
V Volleyball @ Millington 7:00pm
- Seniors – don’t forget to check out the VL Scholarship page from time to time as new scholarships start to come in! http://bit.ly/VLScholarships
- Boys Basketball all open gyms have been suspended until further notice. This means no open gym at Immanuel tonight (Wednesday). Stay tuned for new time and place of future open gyms. Keep working and stay focused. Go Chargers!!
- Friday Night Football!!! If you would like to attend Valley’s 7 pm Friday Night Football Playoff Game, you have a chance to go. For this game, Valley can have up to 400 fans. You must purchase your tickets at this link: https://gofan.co/app/events/127827. Make sure you have your tickets purchased ahead of time as there will be no tickets sold at the gate.
- Delta College’s Skilled Trades representative will be at VLHS on Thursday to talk about opportunities and jobs in the skilled trades (think welding, construction, electrical, etc.). The presentation is open to all students. If you are interested, please sign up in the front office by 8:00 am Thursday morning.
- ATTENTION BASEBALL PLAYERS! Sign Up Meeting next Monday, Nov. 2 in the GYM during meeting time. VERY important to attend so we can make plans for schedules, coaches, and workouts. You won’t want to swing and miss on this one! See you there–Coach Hofmeister
- The FNV Griffins are excited to announce the tryout schedule for the upcoming 2020-21 season. Tryouts begin Monday November 2nd and Tuesday November 3rd at 6 AM, and Wednesday November 4th at 8:15 PM. Please make sure you have your physical turned in to the office. If you are unable to attend tryouts due to Fall Sports schedule, please contact Mr. Smith prior to November 2nd. We look forward to a very successful season on and off the ice!
- Beginning next week, French Club will be selling pastries before school on Tuesdays, and ice cream treats during lunch hours and after school. All proceeds will go to Moussa, a young boy from Burkina Faso. Get some sweets while they’re available!
- For those interested in health careers at U of M – Flint: there is a Pre-Health Professions virtual admissions event from the University of Michigan-Flint! Prospective college students will learn of research opportunities, meet with their future professors, and will be entered to win a $1,000 scholarship! It will be held on Tuesday, October 27, 6:00pm. Click the link here to register.
For students interested in nursing, their Nursing Night takes place on Nov. 5. Students can find more information and RSVP here.
- The Booster Club Fruit Sale supports many programs here at Valley. The sale runs thru Tuesday, November 10th, and all fruit is guaranteed. There will be prizes for students that sell at least 3 boxes! Orders can also be placed in the office.