Lunch for today: Pizza
Lunch for tomorrow: Pepperoni Calzone
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Dail
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if only you would hear his voice.” Psalm 95:6-7
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Golf @ TVC Jamboree, early out 10:10am
V Boys Soccer vs. Hemlock 4:30pm
Freshman Volleyball @ Bullock Creek 5:00pm
JV Volleyball @ Bullock Creek 6:00pm
V Volleyball @ Bullock Creek 7:00pm
- Reminder: Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT should register in the office with Mrs. Miller. Please bring $18 check or cash when you register. The test date is October 13. There are 40 spots available.
- Yearbook software training today after school at 3:15-4:15pm in the RC.
- SENIORS – please check your school email for an invite to create a Parchment account. This is how you will send transcripts and test scores to college this year. Please create your account. See Mrs. Mueller with any questions
- There will be an informational Trap Team meeting today right after school in Mr. Cooper’s room. See Mr. Cooper or Mrs. Blake if you cannot attend but are interested. This sport is open to both boys & girls.
- All juniors and seniors should have received an email with the homecoming court nomination ballot. If you didn’t get one, see Mrs. Schwarz. If it tells you that you need permission, that is because you aren’t logged into your Valley account in Google forms. Nominations are due by Thursday at noon.
- Tryouts for the fall play, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, will be on Wednesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 9th after school from 3:30-5:00 pm in the Family Room. Please be prepared to come on both days. You do not need to prepare anything for the audition process. Please talk to Miss Weilnau if you have any questions or concerns.
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! We currently have a big need for tonight’s Football game! Please contact Trisha Hook at email@example.com, or Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or follow this link to Sign Up Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-20211